Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir, whose nearly three-month tenure as mentri besar was ruled illegitimate by the Kuala Lumpur High Court on Monday, has likened himself to Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Gandhi.
- Barisan Nasional’s power grab in Perak was a total waste of time, resources and money but Najib feels he is on sound footing
- Hishammuddin proud of BN’s ‘maturity’
- Malaysians tell Barisan to let the people decide, not drag it out in courts
- High Court judge tells off Barisan Nasional and Perak legal adviser Ahmad Kamal Md Shahid
- Malaysians tell Najib not to think he is blameless in the Perak fiasco
- Rabble rouser slams jungle culture in Perak ?
- Malaysia has been using security legislation against government opponents
- Perak Assembly Speaker unseated by conspiracy