The manner in which the Barisan Nasional accepted the reinstatement of Datuk Seri Mohammad Nizar Jamaluddin as the menteri besar of Perak showed its maturity (see below) , Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said yesterday.
At one point, a man, who wore a bandana sporting the words “daulat Tuanku”, shouted at press photographers who were snapping photographs of items being removed from the offices and the empty slot which once held Dr Zambry’s name plate outside his office.
“When we are taking out the files, don’t you dare take pictures of us. I am warning you,” he shouted.
His remark sparked off retaliation from the media, causing the man to calm down and leave the scene.
- Malaysians tell Najib not to think he is blameless in the Perak fiasco
- Rabble rouser slams jungle culture in Perak ?
- Malaysia has been using security legislation against government opponents
- Perak Assembly Speaker unseated by conspiracy
- Najib (who orchestrated the Perak power grab) aloofly says Perak State Assembly pandemonium was shameful
- After Perak’s mass wanton arrests, Home Minister now ‘releases’ some ISA detainees
- Perak mass arrests anger public
- Najib’s power grab in Perak puts Malaysia in Wall Street Journal
- Time to end the Perak circus by letting the people decide
- Perak crisis should be resolved by the people